Research Assistant Position Available
Multimedia Analysis and Synthesis Lab is seeking an entry-level graduate research assistant to join the team.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Adapting existing desktop software into WebGL-based frameworks for online 2D-3D image and audio rendering and interactions
* Develop various interactive web/Android applications on interactive audio visualization tools, and 2D to 3D image analysis tools for algorithm demonstrations
* Assist with testing of research algorithms on object tracking and 3D reconstruction
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science only
* Proficiency with C/C++ and/or Java required
Multimedia Analysis and Synthesis Lab is lead by Dr. Jianxia Xue, who joins Olemiss as an assistant professor in August 2012. Her research focuses on the multidisciplinary study of digital signal processing, statistical pattern analysis and recognition, and computer graphics. Her expertise is on multimedia signal processing with an emphasis on acoustically-driven talking face animations and image processing in stereoscopic imaging pipelines.
Interested party please contact Dr. Jianxia Xue at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full CV.