Graduate Academic Program Information
COVID-19 GRE Update for MS and PhD Applicants
The Computer and Information Science Department recognizes the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our prospective applicants. We understand that many applicants are not able to take a GRE test to complete Fall 2020 applications on time.
Hence, we temporarily waive the GRE requirements for admission for the 2020 Summer and Fall terms. This waiver only applies for all applications submitted before June 1st, 2020.
- Master of Science (MS) in Engineering Science - emphasis Computer Science.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering Science - emphasis Computer Science.
- How does one apply for admission and financial aid?
- What does SACS accreditation mean?
- What if one has a bachelor's degree in a different field?
- What if one has more questions?
Current students, their advisors, and prospective students may find the following information useful in their planning:
FNC Founders Graduate Fellowship
- Department Graduate Assistantship application form
- Graduate Application for Degree Form
- Declaration of Permanent Advisor
- Graduate Plan of Study
- MS Advising Checklist
- PhD Advising Checklist
- Research Proposal Form
- Exception Curriculum Forms
- Graduate Document Evaluation Form
- Presentation Evaluation Form
- Work Evaluation Form