Engr 664: Theory of Concurrent Programming
Spring Semester 2005
Due Thursday, 10 September, 8:00 a.m.
- Do exercises 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5 on pages 34-5 of the textbook
with the extensions and modifications noted below.
- Give an FSP specification for each exercise.
- Draw the state machine diagram for each exercise that corresponds
to your FSP specification and check (using LTSA) that it can perform
the desired actions.
- For exercise 2.5, use American coins with denominations of
5 cents, 10 cents, and 25 cents and use 65 cents as the price of
a can of Sugarola.
- At the beginning of class on the due date, submit your homework
paper in the format described in the
UP to ENGR 664 assignments document?
Copyright © 2005, H. Conrad Cunningham
Last modified: Tuesday, 1 September, 2009